Sunday, February 26, 2006

okei.. daddy at mommy.. para sa inyo ito..

*Insert Title*

Just as wondrous as the stars twinkling in the sky
Underneathe this mask lies heart willing to die
Love is what i will always feel for you
In the darkness, your shining light would push me through

Over the rainbow lies an incomparable beauty
A curse so powerful that I can never break free
Not once in my life would I be able to forget
Dreaming about you in the passion without regrets

Fly me to the moon as if you were my angel
Rule over my world as if we were in a fairytale
Aid away the sadness induced by the world upon me
Near me lies your memory, hold me and never set me free

Cover the pain, stop the rain
Ease the pressure, unleash the treasure
Souls unite, emotions ignite
A star in my midst, precious as your kiss

CLUE:"secret code"

to mommy and daddy: wag kau mandiri pag nabasa niyo 'to ah.. ung ibang words para ma-exaggerate lang.. mas maganda kasi kung mas matindi ung emotion.. hehe! ang sweet niyo talaga! pero as always, mas matamis ako.. "honey" ako eh.. LoL. :D

No comments: